Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Haunted Mansion

I've loved the Haunted Mansion at Disney World since the first time I rode the ride when I was 9 years old. It was spooky but fun, and it's been my favorite ride ever since.

In recent years, I've had an increasing interest in Haunted Mansion memorabilia. I have a few of the Haunted Mansion pins that I got off of eBay. But my best Haunted Mansion find was at a garage sale.

It was a few years ago, and we had spent the day garage sale-ing. It was pretty late in the day as far as garage sales go. I believe that Todd found the replica Haunted Mansion. I squeed and I had to buy it.

I think I spent less than $20 on it, and it's one of my favorite things. It comes complete with glow in the dark hitchhiking ghosts. Right now it's residing in Emily's room, but I need to get a better place to display it. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm kind of curious how old it is.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

2 comments: