Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic


I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about my wedding, which was nearly 5 years ago. That's what inspired the layout change for my blog - let me know what you think of it.

5 years ago, it was getting to be close to the wedding. We did a lot of DIY stuff for our wedding - Todd and I made banners, I carved fake pumpkins and make 150 little chocolate castles in our wedding colors. Since we got married in Michigan but were living in NC, we also had to travel will all of this stuff in our car - which I don't even remember what car we had at that time.

Our wedding turned out lovely so it was worth all of the work. It's  hard to believe that it's been five years. It's hard to believe that Emily is going to be 3 this year! Our life has changed a lot since we were married, but I am still madly in love with my husband.

I am a bit sad that I won't see Todd at all on the day of our anniversary. That is the day before my cousin Sarah's wedding, so Emily and I will be down in Atlanta to fly out to Texas with some of our family. But we will have to celebrate the next weekend.

I'll probably do a few posts about remembering my wedding along with pictures of all the DIY stuff we did.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment