Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Review - "Dead as a Doornail" by Charlaine Harris

Image: Goodreads.com
When I first started reading the Sookie books, I was also getting into the Queen Betsy books. I loved the Queen Betsy books so much that I couldn't help but compare the Sookie books. Because of this, I stopped reading the Sookie series a few years back.

While I haven't gotten into True Blood yet, I'd like to. And it has gotten my interest back into these books. I went into a Borders as while ago, and I picked up this book at the store closing sale.

I just recently got around to reading it, and I found that this book was really entertaining. I read in in the space of a couple of days and I immediately got the rest of the books in the series.

If you like vampires, were-creatures, fairies and telepaths then this is the series for you. The story built a lot on the previous one, and involved a lot of trouble surrounding Sookie. Despite this being a very similar plot line as some of the other books, it was very easy to read.

I'm now hoping to get caught up on Sookie's adventures before Dragon*Con since Charlaine Harris is on the guest list.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment