Monday, August 22, 2011

Lack of Sleep

I was pretty tired yesterday though I really didn't have a good reason why. So I went to bed at the same time as my daughter. The first few hours of sleep were plagued by strange dreams. Then I woke up, and had a hard time going back to sleep.

Because of the lack of sleep, I've been zombie-like today. I did nap with my toddler, but that didn't help much. I've been in a fog all day.

Despite this, I did manage to get my school work done for the day as I'm taking online classes this semester. I did some cleaning as well as some blogging.

Now I'm going to take it easy until its time to put Emily down for bed. I'm going to stay up a little later than her, so I can work on sewing. Only 10 days left until Dragon*Con, so I need to get some stuff done. And here's hoping that I'll actually be able to get some sleep tonight and be able to get more done tomorr.w


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment