Friday, August 26, 2011

The Failure of Jayne

Image: Wikipedia
It seems like every year, Adam Baldwin ends up on the guest list for Dragon*Con. And every year that I've been attending, he cancels, often at the last minute.

I always have my hopes up that he will actually show up, and this year was no different as he canceled today - one week before the con. It's gotten to the point that it is a joke, but it is still disappointing.

It is especially so for Firefly fana who want to be able to meet him and get his autograph. It’s gotten to the point that every year I wish that Chuck would get canceled so he would be able to come to the con.
At this point, there won’t be any of the main cast of Firefly at Dragon*Con which bums me out. Though I have seen all of them except for Adam Baldwin and Gina Torres (who doesn’t do conventions or so I’ve heard).
I’m sure it will be a fun con, but I’m still a little sad at Jayne’s failure to show up… again.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment