Saturday, August 6, 2011

Spoiler-Free Movie Review: Phineas and Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension

I recordered the Phineas and Ferb movie from last night, but waited until today to watch it. Emily doesn't really appreciate Phineas and Ferb yet, but it is one of my favorite kid's shows.

The movie is a little different than the shows, and I'm not sure if this is a good difference. The basic plot is that the boys end up in another dimension, and they need to find a way back

Phineas is really cranky and angry through a lot of it. I don't blame him for that, but it just seems so out of character for him. The movie was entertaining, but I think the regular episodes are a lot more fun than this movie was.
y Channel, Kid's Show, movie review, 
I'd recommend this movie to anyone who is a Phineas and Ferb fan. If you are looking for a review with spoilers, there is one over at GeekMom!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment