Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Review - "Doing It Right" by MaryJanice Davidson

Image: Goodreads.com
I picked up Doing It Right by MaryJanice Davidson at a Borders going out of business sale a few weeks ago. I adore MaryJanice Davidson's Queen Betsy series but her other books seem to be hit or miss. For me, this book was a miss.

I like paranormal romance books, but I like there to be more paranormal than romance, which is the appeal of the Queen Betsy books. But this book was more sex than anything else.

The plot was flimsily created to be a bridge to all the sex, which wasn't that all that entertaining. If you are looking for a book that is mostly sex with a little bit of plot that was just there to fill up the spaces when the characters were 'doing it'. Otherwise, I'd skip this book entirely.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment