Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Emily Report

I'm going to start doing posts every once in a while in order to try and document as my precious daughter grows up.

So, Emily is now 2 years and 9 months old. It won't be long until she is the big 0-3 as her birthday in October.

She's talking quite a bit, and using sentences. My heart melts when she says "I love you" in her little voice. She can count from 1 to 5, though after 5 it gets a little mixed up.

She loves playing with her dollhouse and her car garage, but her favorite game is tea party / cooking. She loves feeding me, Todd and her toys the creations she makes, and she has lots of play food to play with.

She loves to try to read and be read to. And she loves drawing - which she can now draw faces. They are usually either happy faces or sad faces.

She is growing up so fast!


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment