Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Weeks Until Dragon*Con!

Two weeks from today I'll be enjoying the first day of the best weekend of the year. I'll be dressed in a pink and white dress complete with a hoop skirt. And I'll be among one of the biggest gathering of geeks in the US. That's right, I'll be at Dragon*Con!

This will be my 5th Dragon*Con and my husband's 4th. There was some thought that we wouldn't be able to keep going after Miss Emily was born, but thankfully I have some awesome relatives who live close to Atlanta. They let us stay for free and watch Emily. It make Dragon*Con doable and affordable.

I do still have a lot to do before leaving for GA. I'm trying to work like crazy to have a decent paycheck come Saturday. Then I have to finish my costume. A few more layers and a belt of pink fabric for the middle and I'll be ready to rock out Dragon*Con - Shindig style!


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

1 comment: