Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wrestling And Robert Irvine

I'm a big fan of wrestling, but I'm also a fan of the Food Network. While these two things don't have much in common, I encountered both this past Saturday.

Todd and I had gotten tickets for a TNA house show. We anticipated seeing some great matches as well as maybe getting some autographs. But what we didn't expect to see Robert Irvine sitting ring side.

But there he was, just hanging out ring side. Todd had remembered that he was dating one of the wrestlers, Gail Kim. It was still rather shiny though bizarre to see a Food Network star at a wrestling event.

It was one of the highlights of the house show. We did get to meet and get autographs from Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment