Saturday, February 18, 2012

Geeky Card Game Night!

I have memories when I was very small of going to my mom's best friend's house and playing with the other kids while our parents played cards for hours. It was always a treat because we were allowed to stay up later than usual.

Yesterday, my husband and I went to my best friend's house to have game day / night with my best friend and her husband. As we were playing our last game of Super Munchkin and our kids were playing in their pj's because it was way past bedtime, I had a flashback to my childhood.

Of course, we were playing Munchkin and now something like Spades or Poker. But I wonder if my child will have similar memories when she is older about these card game nights.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment