Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Emily is going to be a witch
Halloween is approaching and we went to get Emily's costume last weekend. She has been talking for months how she wants to be a witch for Halloween. We found her a really cute witch costume at our local Halloween store.

Since Halloween is on a Monday,Emily and I are heading to my best friend's house so we can go trick or treating with them. In years past, I've worn a costume to go trick or treating. But my best friend doesn't have any costumes, so I've decided to skip the costume this year.

Normally I use any excuse to dress up in a costume, but I'm a little costumed out. It will be nice to not have to haul a costume with me and just enjoy watching Emily being a little witch. 

I think I need to get some more costumes too. I wore the Kaylee Layer Cake dress for every single convention and gathering that costumes were accepted at, including all 3 days at Dragon*Con. It's a fun costume to wear but I'd like some variety for next year. 

I will have to think about new costumes for next year's convention season. And I need to figure out how to use my sewing machine so I can start on Emily's Layer Cake dress for Dragon*Con.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

2 comments:

  1. I was very surprised when you offered to go costumeless for Halloween. that explains it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm a little burned out on costumes

    ReplyDelete