Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 Years!

Yesterday, my little girl turned 3 years old. I'm not really sure where all that time went to!

We had her birthday party at the park on Sunday since her actual birthday fell on a Monday. Todd did take the day off of work on her birthday so we did do some birthday things.

Emily loves her Build A Bear animals so we told her that we could get her a new one on her birthday. She got a puppy that she named "Shaggy". Build A Bear was pretty empty and they were really nice to her, even giving her a birthday sticker.

From there, we went to the food court for some lunch. We got her Chick-Fil-A and the lady who  helped us saw her birthday button. She gave Emily a free ice cream sundae for her birthday. She ate most of her lunch but was impatient for Todd and I to finish so she could get into the play area.

I think she played for an hour in the play area. It was nice because there was no big kids in the area like there has been the last few times we've gone there. It was probably because it was a Monday during the day.

The rest of the day was just at home and normal, except for the fact that Todd was home from work. I think she had a good birthday and I can't believe it was already 3 years ago that she was born!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment