Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Strange Dreams

I was very tired  yesterday due to all the traveling I did over the weekend. So I went to bed after I got Emily to sleep. I slept good most of the night but this morning I had a very vivid and weird dream.

It was based in the Firefly universe but things were not the way they should be. I think I was Kaylee and I was pursuing Wash instead of Simon. Zoe was married to some guy who never returned her waves and had a son who was about 7 years old. Mal, Inara, River and Jayne didn't really make an appearance in my dream until the end.

At the end of the dream, the crew was in a space station and suddenly Darth Vader was there with a bunch of stormtroopers and they were after the crew. Mal lead the crew to a heating duct to try and escape. It was at this point that Emily woke me up.

Apparently my brain thinks I need to watch Firefly or Star Wars or both at the same time!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously just lmao. I had one last night where Tom made some cryptic call to me about it being the end of the world, so I went shopping and somehow spent like $60,000 at 5 different grocery stores. The stuff I bought filled my garage to the roof, lol.

    ReplyDelete