Monday, October 10, 2011

Glitch

My Glitch character
If you haven't heard, Glitch is a new browser based MMO game that was just released.You can sign up to play at their website but the best way to get in right now is to get an invite.

I was lucky enough to get an invite from a friend of mine a few days ago. Since then I've been a bit obsessed with Glitch. It's a simple game - you are exploring areas, learning new skills, gathering items.

That is just a simple explanation because there is so much more to that. For one, it's an MMO so you are playing with lots of other people. But it's also a browser game so you do other things  while keeping the game running. This is great for a multitasker like I am. All I know is that I've wasted many hours on this game since I got my invite. It's that fun! I think the best part was buying my character's house since now I can grow things - this coming from a big fan of the Harvest Moon games.

I have 3 invites so if you want into Glitch just leave a comment with your email address. First come, first served. But be warned, it is addicting!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

1 comment: