Friday, October 21, 2011

Update On Potty Training

My husband and I started seriously potty training Miss Emily a few weeks ago. We stalled though because soon after I got really sick and could barely function. And then it was her birthday, so we waited until that excitement was over to re-start the serious training.

We've been at it a few days now and she is getting better. She has actually peed in the potty more today than she has in her diaper. And she has learned the ever important skill of wiping after going to the bathroom.

We are still having to herd her into the bathroom every hour, so I think it's still going to be a little while before she gets to the point where she will go to the potty by herself when she needs to go. But we aren't going anywhere until Emily and I go to my best friend's house for a Halloween sleep-over.

For now, we will just keep putting her on the potty every hour and take it one day at a time.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that it seems to be working! Just don't feel bad of you have a set back, it always happens. I think once we get past our current sleep issues we might go back to the potty training train.

    ReplyDelete