Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Day Full Of Holidays

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day, which is being honored on GeekMom by a series of very personal stories by several of my fellow GeekMoms who have experienced miscarriages. My best friend in college experienced a miscarriage and her experience colored my pregnancy with Emily at the beginning. I was totally paranoid that I was going to have a miscarriage.

Today is always Sweetest Day, which is a holiday we don't celebrate. It's like October's version of Valentine's Day with less candy. It is just a little odd that Sweetest Day is also on National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day since the two are really quite different.

For me, it's Clean All The Things day as Emily's birthday party is tomorrow. I can't hardly believe that my little girl is going 3 on Monday!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment