Friday, October 28, 2011

Midterms

I've been a little quiet this week because of the evil that is midterms. After the bottom fell out of the economy a few years ago, my husband and I decided that it would be best if we both went back to school.

I'm nearly done with my degree in Medical Office Administration, but I'm not thrilled with the prospect of working a 9 to 5 job. This is partly because I'm afraid even when I'm finish that I won't be able to find a good job. I looked for 6 months for a job after I was laid off after Emily was born. Hundreds of resumes sent out and I only got one interview. Of course, that was in 2009 when things were really bad.

And I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to find a job that is going to cover the cost of daycare. Honestly, I wish I could just work from home, but I don't think this isn't going to be possible right now. Hopefully someday I'll be a published author and that can be a job. But until then I'm going to keep on with school and hope that I can get a job when I graduate.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment