Monday, July 4, 2011

Spoiler Free Review - Green Lantern

Image: Wikipedia
I got to see Green Lantern today and it was fairly entertaining. Though it didn't really stack up to the other movies I've seen this summer. I had a free pass, so it was worth it see it.

For an origin story, it seemed a little light on content. It just didn't seem to flow as well as say, Thor or X-Men: First Class did.

I do think the best part of the whole movie was when Hal Jordan was trying to convince his love interest that he wasn't himself by wearing his mask and costume. She knew it was him almost right away.

Basically, I'd wait for this movie for DVD if you haven't seen some of the other blockbusters from this summer. It was decent, but it could have been a lot better than it was.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment