Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Diet Saga

I will admit it, I fell off the diet wagon a little. With the end of the summer semester, I've been more than a little stressed out. So I haven't been watching what I eat as carefully. But I haven't been totally pigging out either.

I did weigh myself the other day and I had lost a little, so I'm still on track. I just need to be better about what I eat. That should be easier now that I'm done with school for the semester. I tend to eat worse when I'm not at home, but now I'll be at home or with Emily more since my classes next semester are all online.

Over the weekend, Todd found a Kinect for the xBox 360 with two games for fairly cheap at a local pawn store. He snatched it up, and it seriously was one of the best purchases he ever made. I'm going to do a whole post about the Kinect, but I'll just say that it is so easy to use.

So, by using the Kinect, exercising has been a lot easier. I'd like to start trying to run again, but it's just too fraking hot outside. That's just something that will have to wait until later in the year when it isn't fraking summer anymore.

I'll try and keep my progress post here as a way to motivate myself. I really want to be able to lose some of this weight.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment