Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spoiler Free Review - Captain America: The First Avenger

Image: Wikipedia
I got a chance to go see Captain America: The First Avenger over the weekend and it was an excellent movie.

I didn't know a lot about Captain America before I went into the movie, and I think they did an excellent job of introducing the character. The supporting characters added heart and fun to the movie, though Tommy Lee Jones stole the show. His character was a hoot adding a bit of humor into the movie.

As much as I loved this movie, the best part of it was after the credits. Instead of an extra scene, there was a teaser trailer for The Avengers which looks awesome! It is going to be hard to wait until next summer to see this movie that has been being built up since the first Iron Man came out.

As much as I liked Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger  was my favorite superhero movie of the summer!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment