Monday, July 18, 2011

Almost Done!

Today is my last full day of the summer semester, since I've already finished one of my classes. I will finish the other class on Wednesday after I have a mock interview.

This semester has been trying because I've had school 4 days a week and my school is a 1/2 hour from my house. School has really sucked away my entire summer as we haven't been to the pool at all or done other fun stuff this summer (which is partly because of the heat, but mostly because of school).

Next semester is my last and all my classes are online. I'm really looking forward to being done, but I'm nervous about attempting to enter the work force again. I would much rather write articles from home and get my book published, but we really need to be a two income family again if we ever want to be able to move to Charlotte.

So I'm really looking forward to being done with college again, but I'm nervous that I won't be able to find a job. We'll just have to see what happens in December.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment