Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Day!

My Hogwarts Costume
I'm ridiculously excited for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 tonight. I'm perhaps even more excited that the skirt of my costume still fits.

I haven't worn the costume since the midnight book release of the last book, which was before I had Emily. I wasn't sure if my post-pregnancy butt would fit into the skirt, but when I tried it one, it fit just fine.

I'm very thankful that I bought my ticket (for the movie in 3D) last week, because the chatter on my FB page is that nearly all the theaters in the area are sold out. I picked my favorite theater, partly because it is the closest.

I took a nap with Emily this afternoon in anticipation of the late night. since it will probably be after 3 am when I get home. I'm also going to try to stay up long enough to write a GeekMom post about my experiences at the midnight premiere.

Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day, but it will be totally worth it. I can't imagine not seeing the movie at midnight, especially because it is the last one. To everyone who is going to see the movie tonight, have fun! To everyone else, I promise not to post spoilers :D

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment