Monday, July 4, 2011

Awesome Husband



I just wanted to sing the praises of my wonderful husband for a minute.

Even after nearly 5 years of marriage, we still get along so well. We do fight, of course, but those fights are pretty rare. We talk about everything and he is so supportive.

Especially right now, he is so supportive of my diet. I was feeling down last night because I had weighed myself and I had gained several pounds. He calmly told me that it may take several weeks to start losing and to not get discouraged. It was just what I needed to hear.

He is also a wonderful daddy, for a man who was on the fence about having kids. He adores Emily and they have so much fun playing together. Her favorite person in the whole world is her Daddy.

I love my husband so much and I feel so blessed that I am married to him. I can't believe that it's only been nearly 5 years since we got married. It seems a lot longer than that (and not in a bad way *L*).

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment