Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Toy Story = For Boys

Image: Walmart.com
I was shopping at Walmart today, looking for some new pajamas for my little girl since she doesn't have a lot with short sleeves. When I was looking, the pj's were set up in boy's and girl's selections.

Apparently, Toy Story is for boys. Even on their website, these pj's (which I did buy for my toddler who is not a boy) are said to be for boys.

I really hate the whole girls/boys thing (which I've already discussed before) and this annoyed me a bit. My daughter adores Toy Story so it's just natural that I would get her some Toy Story pajamas.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Didn't I buy her truck & airplane puzzles for her first b-day? Though the folks in Canada who won't tell the sex of their baby is over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got her truck and airplane books - and she really likes those :D And yeah, I think that is over the top. I'm happy to tell anyone that Emily is a girl but I don't want to make her conform to just 'girl' things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how you feel, My Dee (8yrs) loves Starwars, cars, dragons, and dr. Who. She gets picked on alot for liking "boy stuff" and her reply is always "but Boy stuff is cool!" lol

    ReplyDelete