Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lingering Worries


Last month, I blogged about my illness over Christmas. Even though I'm fine now, I do have lingering worries that it will happen again.

I was driving home from school this afternoon, and I saw something out of the corner of my right eye. This freaked me out because that was the side that I was seeing things that were not there when I was so sick over Christmas. I did realize, after a moment, I was seeing reflections of things I was passing in the window as I drove.

Even though I'm trying to get past getting sick, I think these lingering worries will be around for a while. It doesn't help that it is the stormy season here in NC, and storms gives me migraines. But I'm going to try and ignore the worries, and keep trucking along.

I'm still working on my novel with the date of Christmas for finishing it. I'm currently on Chapter 6 (of 20). I'm really trying to focus on that most of all.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment