Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hot

It's been very hot the last few days here in the Asheville area. It's not even 8 am yet and it's already 67 degrees out there. The high for today is suppose to 93 degrees.

I hate the heat, which is why I abhor summer. Summer consists of being way too warm or being way too cold (thanks to the A/C). I have to wear t-shirts and tanks, but make sure to take a sweater in case where I'm going has their A/C on too high.

And over 90 degrees makes me want to hide in my house like a Hobbit since it's way too hot to even take Emily to the park or even outside to play. We could go to the pool, but since school is still in session the local pools are only open on the weekends.

I really hope this weather breaks and we get some cooler temperatures soon. I also hope this is not a sign of what is to come for this entire summer. I know I live in the South, but usually it's not this hot so early in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment