Monday, June 27, 2011

Manic Monday

It's Monday again, and yet another busy week for me. It's getting to be close to the end of the semester, so I've been trying to get a lot of schoolwork done.

I'm also trying to do my paid writing work first, and then working on my novel. Right now, I'm at the beginning of Chapter 8 (of 20 Chapters plus an epilogue). I'm hoping to be through Chapter 10 by the end of the week.

Usually at this time of the year we are gearing up to go back to Michigan - but we've postponed our trip back until Christmas. I'm pretty excited to be 'home' for Christmas, and for Emily to experience a Michigan Christmas.

So the 4th will be a little different for us this year. We probably won't do a lot, though I do have next Monday off from school. Emily is a little young for fireworks, I think they would freak her out, so we probably won't do much in the way of celebrating.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment