Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Book Review - "Undead and Unfinished" By MaryJanice Davidson

I'm a big fan of MaryJanice Davidson's Queen Betsy series, and this latest installment of this series was pretty good. I gave this book 4 stars out of 5.

I did realize when I started this book that I hadn't read the book right before it, but luckily there was a brief recap at the beginning of the book.

Betsy is off to Hell, literally, with her half-sister, Laura, who just happens to be the daughter of the devil. The story ends up with Betsy and Laura traveling through time, with their stops being intimately involved with Betsy's past.

While I did like this book, I have noticed that the later books don't have the lighthearted fun of the first books in the series, and I miss that. I know things are a lot darker in Betsy's life, but having the fun left out of the book makes it fall a little flat.

I do recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of the earlier "Queen Betsy" books.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment