Monday, November 21, 2011

A Well-Needed Break

I love being a mommy, but being a work at home / stay at home mom can be wearing after a while. Emily has been a holy terror this week and I really needed a break away from her.

Last time Todd had gone to the movies he had gotten a free ticket through the movie theater's rewards program. I used that ticket to spend a few hours away from home to watch Tower Heist, which was very funny.

I felt so much better when I got home. I really needed that break after the week I had just had. Even a few hours was just what I needed to cheer up and feel better.

Now it's Thanksgiving week and Todd only has to work three days before having a four day weekend. It should be a good one!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment