Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Looking A Lot Like Christmas

I always had this rule that I couldn't watch any Christmas show until I saw it snow or until it was after Thanksgiving. That worked out great when I lived in Michigan since it often snowed before Thanksgiving. But NC is a lot more devoid of snow - sometimes it doesn't snow until after Christmas. This year it did snow a few weeks ago but I didn't see any of it.

Even though I haven't seen a snowflake this season, I turned on the Phineas and Ferb Christmas special this afternoon. We just got this thing called a Roku and it lets you stream stuff to your TV. We also got Netflix so we now have access to all of Phineas and Ferb (with a lot of other shiny stuff). Emily wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb and that is the episode I picked.

I'm feeling a little uneasy about the holiday season but I'm also ready to get into the spirit. I'm going to be doing a ton of cleaning this weekend so the house will be all ready so we can bring home our Christmas tree over the weekend.

So it's beginning to look at lot like Christmas for me!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment