Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thunderstorms

When I was a kid, thunderstorms freaked me out. I remember hiding under my blankets during some really nasty storms before bolting to my parents room for safety.

My child doesn't seem to have that fear - we are getting a pretty big storm right now that started before Emily was all the way asleep. Despite the booms and bangs, she fell right to sleep.

It just shows that my daughter doesn't have my personalty in the least, which isn't a bad thing. Even at two years old, she is very fearless and very determined in what she wants. And not a lot frightens her.

In fact, motorcycle noises and zombies there the only things off the top of my head. I'm sure her fearlessness will be years on my life as she get older, but I do love the person she is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment