Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Problem With Naps

Naps are good... for Toddlers
So, a while ago I started napping when Emily naps, mostly because I was not getting enough sleep at night.

Now Emily has been sleeping through the night for quite a while, but I still have been taking naps with her.

This is bad for several reasons - for one, I lose 2 to 3 hours in the afternoon. For another, I've been so groggy that it takes me a while to wake back up.

I think it's time for me to cut out my nap. I can get more done during the day, be able to get an episode or two of BSG in and maybe I won't feel like a walking zombie all of the time.

On a side note, not having anything to do with naps, this blog is now listed on Top Mommy Blogs - if you like my blog and feel like it, I'd really appreciate it if you'd click the button to vote for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment