Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bad Drivers Make Me Upset

I'm so going to get in an accident one of these days and it won't be my fault!

I know that I'm not the best driver in the world, but I'm aware of that so I try and pay extra attention while I'm driving. I do know enough to be able to merge and be aware of my surroundings though.

Yesterday I was coming home from school and I was nearly involved in a several car pile up because some idiot decided to stop on the on ramp and sit there until traffic was completely clear on the highway. Thankfully there was no accident because everyone coming up behind him was able to break and get onto the highway. Merging is necessary dude! The traffic wasn't even that heavy.

Then today, I was also coming back from school when this guy pulled out right in front of me. Again I had to slam on my brakes and thank God no-one was right behind me. He was just totally oblivious to his surroundings and nearly had me crash right into him. 

Needless to say, I'm going to be a little nervous getting into my car tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I get so angry at bad drivers. I don't mind slow drivers as much, but the idiots drive me nuts. I need to learn to not swear at them though-Zanthias is starting to pick up on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'd be willing to bet money that the yahoo that pulled out in front of you was talking to someoneon his phone. I've been more than one close call recently. Which is oneof tha main reasons I'm glad the school is one 5 miles away. I've had to learn not to as well, the elder of DaBoys doesn't even like for me to call them idiot.

    http://ravingsofastressedoutmom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete