Sunday, January 29, 2012

First Day of Sunday School!

Today was a milestone in the life of Miss Emily, since today was the first time that she attended Sunday school.

She could have started back in the fall but we were so busy this fall that we were rarely in town weekends enough to try and go to Sunday school.

There was a break for the Christmas holidays, and the Sunday learning at our church just started up again.

I dropped her off at her classroom and I went to the women's Bible study. It was nice to have a little time for fellowship with other Lutheran women. Emily was waiting for me when I came to get her.

I'm not sure what she did during Sunday school, but she says they sang songs and learned about people. She was really excited and wants to go back again.

So here's to Emily's first step to learning. Next step will be preschool in the Fall!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment