Monday, January 16, 2012

The Disneyland Adventures Experiement

Like many people, especially at the first of year, I'd like to lose some weight. Diet changes aren't enough to cause me to lose weight, but working out is hard for me because of my daily chronic headaches.

So, I thought I'd do a bit of an experiment. Disneyland Adventures is a Kinect game that gets you moving but isn't too high impact. It's something I can do even if I'm not feeling great.

But I'm not sure how much weight I'd be able to lose since it's not high impact, though I will be working on diet change as well. I'm going to play Disneyland Adventures for a half hour every day (except for days like this Saturday when I'll be helping my best friend move - I figure I'll get enough exercise chasing after our toddlers) and I'll see if it actually makes any difference.

I probably won't blog about it every day, but I will make updates as the experiment continues.

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment