Sunday, April 17, 2011


I've been an avid reader of the for a while now, and a bit ago, I clicked on the link to become a blogger for their site. Well, at that time , I got a response that they weren't accepting new writers but would keep me in mind when they did.

I didn't really think much else about it until about a week ago when I got an email that I was one of the new contributors! Suffice to say, I was totally geeked!!

I didn't really want to say anything until my first post was up, and that happened today! is my very first official GeekMom post!!

Ironically, my best friend got me the GeekMom shirt for my birthday, and it came in just before I found out. I'm wearing it for the first time today, which I think is kind of funny :D


  1. Congrats! I'm one of the new GeekMoms too! My first post went up today, so I can totally relate to the geeked out enthusiasm lol :)

  2. Shiny! I've had 4 posts posted so far and one more pending. I've been a posting fiend *L*