Saturday, April 9, 2011

Adventures of Star Kitty

Star Kitty
For the last six month or so, our oldest cat, Star, has been trying to make a break for it. He's gotten out several times, but we always go chasing after him and bringing him back.

It's not easy going after him since he's fast and tends to head straight for under the deck which has an opening but it's a tight squeeze.

So, I'm sitting here, half awake since it's 6:30 am, and I hear a noise that sounds like a cat scratching at the door. But it sounded like it was coming from outside. I ignored it, but it happened again a few minutes later.

I got up, unlocked the door and opened it. And sure enough, Star was outside and wanting to come back in. He must have gotten out when Todd got home last night.

I wonder what adventures he had last night. I hope this cures him of his wanting to dash outside, though now I'm going to have to give him a flea treatment just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment