Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Game of Thrones" Spoiler-Free Review

I've never read the "Game of Thrones" though I've meant to, but just didn't get around to it. When I asked my FB friends, they thought I should just watch the first episode without rushing to read the books.

I finally got around to watching it a couple of nights ago. I thought, on the whole, it was really interesting. Lots of sex, boobs and some zombie type things in the beginning.

The first episode spent most of the time introducing the world and the characters, so it did get a little overwhelming at times because there are a lot of characters in this show.

The end was shocking, and caused my husband to not want to watch any more of this show. For a man who claims he has no soul, he is very gentle about some things.

For me, I think I'll try and watch more. And get around to reading the books one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment