Friday, April 27, 2012

Working For A Living

After being a stay at home mom for over three years, I started working again a month and a half ago. It's been a struggle so far, but I'm still hoping that it will get better.

Working has been really hard for me. Partly because my job right now is extremely boring and very repetitive. Things have been emotional too, with my grandpa passing away and then my long weekend that included my cousin's wedding.

At work, they are doing a lot of construction which is trying in itself. I've been leaving everyday with a huge migraine because of the banging going on around me. One day, the banging was above the office I work in. It was living in a college dorm room all over again.

I'm hoping that things will be a little calmer for a while. Right now, my thoughts are on Disney World and the trip that I really hope we'll be taking next October. It's one of the things that is helping keep me sane right now.

I knew that going back to work was going to be hard, but I didn't ever imagine it was going to be this hard!


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment