Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love This Age!

Having a child comes with it's ups and down. And being a parent is the hardest job I've ever had. But the hardest time, so far, was when Emily was a baby.

It didn't help that we had no help at all because of being so far away from our family. And I had undiagnosed PPD for eight months after she was born. But it was also the regular baby stuff.

I hated not knowing what she wanted and having to listen to her cry when she was very small. I loved her and I enjoyed it some when she was happy. But it's not like it is now.

Now she can tell me what she wants and needs. I love it when she dances around the living room and comes over to give me sweet kisses on the cheek. She is growing up to be such an awesome person!


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment