Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

When I was a kid, I hated St. Patrick's Day because it happens 2 days before my birthday and I was annoyed that some stupid dead guy got all the attention. In fact, I renamed my birthday 'St. Mandy's Day' which of course is silly since I'm very far from a saint. *L*

As I grew, I became more apathetic towards the holiday. I love green and a while ago I found out that I am part Irish, but I'm not a huge fan of drinking. And I'd much prefer a nice glass of white wine instead of green beer.

This St. Patrick's Day, I'll be at the doctors - like I've been every major holiday so far this year. I'll probably be wearing green, but that's only because there is a lot of green in my wardrobe.

I am looking quite forward to my birthday. Though I have no idea what is going to be going on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment