Friday, March 18, 2011

I Love Leonard McCoy!

When I started watching Star Trek:TOS I was pretty young, 14 or 15 years old. I almost right away developed a large crush on DeForest Kelly circa 1960's as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy. I'm not really sure why, but he was always my all-time favorite Star Trek character.

I still think he's terribly sexy so I was briefly worried about who they would cast as Bones in the new Star Trek movie. But then I found out that Karl Urban was going to be playing him and I was geeked. I had loved Karl Urban as Eomer in the 'Lord of the Rings' movies, and I thought he would make a good McCoy.

He ended up being better than good, and my crush on Leonard McCoy was renewed!

What brought all of this up in my mind was that I didn't feel like making lunch so I stopped by Burger King. They must have been using up older toys because guess who showed up in Emmy's kid's meal... but Leonard McCoy.

I might have to steal him away from her *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment