Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Saturday before Halloween, I took Emily to a local Halloween Carnival. There were games to play where she got treats, and a bouncy house that she loved.

When we first got there, I got approached by a reported and I was interviewed for an article about the carnival. I was mentioned in the article as well as my shout-out to my local mommies group!

On the actual day of Halloween, we took Emily to the mall for trick or treating. We met up with our local mommies group and we trick and treated together for a while, but we ended up getting separated.

We had a good time, though by the end, Emmy wanted her candy and melted down a bit when we said she couldn't have anymore. But she's 2, so I think that is pretty normal.

All in all, it was a good Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment