Thursday, March 11, 2010

When Mommy is Sick

I have daily chronic headaches, which means I've had the same headache for nearly 7 years. So I'm in constant pain.

Usually the pain level is low enough that I can ignore it and lead a normal life of being a wife, mommy and Browncoat. But some days, the pain level goes up and up and up.

Today is one of those days - we are getting a lot of rain, and weather changes always screw with my head. It started yesterday, and the pain level just keeps going up.

But since I'm a mommy, I still have to care for my toddler, keep up with the house and work my work-at-home job. It's exhausting, especially since my child decided that screeching earlier today would be fun.

So, it's off to bed for me, and I'm hoping I can sleep off this stupid migraine since I have a Browncoat Ball meeting on Saturday and won't be able to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment