Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scheduling Issues

Things become more complicated when you have a child.

I love gaming - table top gaming in particular, but there are no games locally that met at a time where I could go because of my DH working 2nd shift and because we don't have anyone to watch Emily.

So, I preregistered for ConCarolinas in Charlotte so I could preregistered for some of the table top games. I was planning on only going on Saturday.

But, my husband has been working a lot of Saturdays and his work doesn't let me know if he'll be working until a day or two before the Saturday he would be working. Now I'm trying to figure out if I want to try and reg for Saturday games and Sunday games, or just plan on going on Sunday.

On the plus side, there is a Firefly game on Sunday, and there is also a Hero Systems game as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment