Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Co-Sleeping

When I was pregnant, I knew I didn't want to co-sleep for several reasons. Mostly I know I'm a wild sleeper and I didn't want to roll over and smush my newborn.

So, she's slept in our room but in her own bed.

As she's gotten older, we have co-slept on occasion. Most recently, my poor little girl is teething and she was feeling really icky. I give her baby tylenol and Hyland's teething tabs, but it wasn't doing as much as it usually did.

The only way she would sleep would be right next to me, so I kicked my husband to the couch so Emily could sleep in the bed with me.

It was a very tiring weekend, because I never sleep as well when she is sleeping with me. And it's amazing how much of a bed hog my tiny little person can be *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment