Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finding Time for Everything

I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life. And I'm technically unemployed!

My main / most important job is being Emily's mommy - and since she's a toddler, that's a 24/7 job most days.

Since I was laid off in December 2008, and was unable to find any work, my husband and I decided that we were both going to go to school (he also works a full-time job!). So, I've been going to school too.

Also since I'm unemployed, I've scoured the internet for ways to earn a little extra money. My main money-maker is ChaCha - which is a company where people can text in their questions and then get a text with the answer back. I get paid to answer the questions.

I am also on the Browncoat Ball committee - that hasn't taken much time up so far, but it's going to be eating up more of my time soon.

Then I'm trying to lose weight, learn to cook better, take Emily on playdates and work on my Kaylee cupcake dress.

It's no wonder I'm exhausted all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment