Monday, March 15, 2010

Browncoat Ball Meeting

On Saturday, Emily and I went to Charlotte for a Browncoat Ball meeting. The meeting was in the hotel where the Ball is going to be held, and it was really helpful to see the space where the part of the Ball I'm heading up will take place.

Ironically there was a Breastfeeding conference going on this weekend. I thought that was amusing since I fit right in as Miss Emily is still a big nurse-ling.

She did pretty good during the meeting and I was glad to get to go to one of the meetings in person - all the others I've attended via Skype (technology is wonderful!).

It also got me itching to re-watch 'Firefly' and to start working on my Kaylee Cupcake dress - I'm hoping to get some fabric this week and start sewing. I'd ideally like it done by Can't Stop the Serenity in June, but I think that's going to be a stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment