Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kids and Dragon*Con

I love my little girl, and I hope she'll be a geek someday. I have no issue with taking her to smaller cons like ConCarolinas, but I won't be bringing her to Dragon*Con anytime soon.

But this year at Dragon*Con, I saw kids at every turn. Teeny, tiny babies and toddlers, along with older kids who probably actually enjoyed the con.

My husband and I talked about the little kids at the con at length as we waited in lines, and felt very good about our decision to not bring our toddler since she doesn't like standing still and zombies freak her out.

We figure when she is 5 or 6 we'll let her decide if she wants to come down to the con, but until then I'm so glad we have relatives we trust to take care of her while we get our geek on.

No comments:

Post a Comment